Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cocktail card

I am entering this card for a challenge over at ....

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-178.html
with this photo inspiration...

It made me think of an idyllic holiday on a tropical island......and they look so yummy!!!!
Here is my take on this challenge....


My daughter is getting married on the 13.10.2012 and we booked them at a Resort called
"Suntide" for their honeymoon. It is on the Kwazulu Natal South Coast in South Africa. I have made a small pocket insert in the card and put their reservation papers inside as well as a message for them on the pocket!
Paper: Colormates  and K&Co
Sentiment, die-cuts and dimensional sticker from K&Co

2 comments:

  1. Wow, dis die pragtigste kleure saam! Mal daaroor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card,thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetei dt

    ReplyDelete