Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shabby Chic Lampshade

I am entering this Project for 2 challenges....
The Shabby Tea Room
http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/07/week-122-elegance-lace.html
with this photo inspiration.......love to have a room like this!!!!!

&
Wild Orchid Challenge
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-54shabby-chic.html
Here is my take on these challenges....

I bought the lampshade just covered in the rose print fabric....just gave it a shabby chic and elegant look by making it pretty with trimmings.
Lace and pink organza ribbon: Wild Orchid Crafts
Beige rose trimming: Scott Street Fabrics
Green bead trimming: Lilia J
Pink velvet floral trim: Doodlebugs
Everything attached with a hot-glue gun.
I am re-decorating my spare bedroom in pink, green, white and cream. Once done I will upload the project for you to see. Still have a few things to paint and stitch.......

4 comments:

  1. Wow, very pretty lamp. Great job. Love Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project!! love your hanging bling! SO pretty!
    thanks for playing along with us at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete